Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central vs Knott Central Predictions

Featured Replies

Should be a good matchup.

The way Knox Central has been thrashing quality opponents (such as Mercer County) so far this season, I think they win this game by 10 or more. Knott Central does play well at home but this Knox Central team appears to be up to the challenge.

I think this would be a challenging game for the PA man!

I think this would be a challenging game for the PA man!

 

:lol2: I was thinking the same thing. And the radio guys too.

I'll take the Pats @ home by 6.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.