November 1, 20178 yr Is it going to be a huge thing or just overblown? Will it be like the Days of Rage in late 60s? I hear about it some but not a lot of media coverage yet.
November 1, 20178 yr We were planning to go to St Louis for the day to celebrate my son’s birthday but have decided against going because it’s not worth the risk, especially there. May look at Nashville instead.
November 1, 20178 yr We were planning to go to St Louis for the day to celebrate my son’s birthday but have decided against going because it’s not worth the risk, especially there. May look at Nashville instead. C'mon up here. We can find a Chucky Cheese and entertain the little one.
November 1, 20178 yr C'mon up here. We can find a Chucky Cheese and entertain the little one. They serve beer there? :lol2:
November 1, 20178 yr No clue what you're even talking about. I 2nd the Motion and I am ready to close the thread...
November 1, 20178 yr I 2nd the Motion and I am ready to close the thread... Supposedly ANTIFA is planning nation wide protests to “end fascism and the Trump/Pence regime”.
November 1, 20178 yr Never heard of it. Google tells me the DoD is also planning to launch an EMP attack on the electric grid and collapse our communication network on Saturday too. So we’re clearly all living on the same planet here.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.