Bengals O-line Coach Paul Alexander - Good or Bad?

That has always been a big fear of mine - that Alexander would get the head coaching job the next time it comes open. He has the title of assistant head coach now and has had it for a number of years.

When Marvin took his leave of absence during Training Camp. Which ended up only being one day lol. They put Darrin Simmons in charge of the team. Either way I sure hope that if they finally get rid of Marvin. That they go completely outside of anyone who has been here under him. The only assistant I would possibly want would be Zimmer. Even if Hue came available, I think it would be better for the players to have a complete new voice.

When Marvin took his leave of absence during Training Camp. Which ended up only being one day lol. They put Darrin Simmons in charge of the team. Either way I sure hope that if they finally get rid of Marvin. That they go completely outside of anyone who has been here under him. The only assistant I would possibly want would be Zimmer. Even if Hue came available, I think it would be better for the players to have a complete new voice.

I wonder how much say ol' Mikey will have when there is a vacancy. I mean, his track record is horrible. Dave Shula (perhaps one of the biggest busts in NFL history), Bruce Coslett (bust) and even what was thought to be a "good" decision in Dick LeBeau, turned out horrible. Only Marvin has any semblance of success, but that's due in large part to the bar being set so extremely low in the previous decade. Hopefully the front office that's helped them turn around their draft choice selections will have more of a say as to who's Marvin's replacement. Maybe Mikey will listen. Maybe.

I wonder how much say ol' Mikey will have when there is a vacancy. I mean, his track record is horrible. Dave Shula (perhaps one of the biggest busts in NFL history), Bruce Coslett (bust) and even what was thought to be a "good" decision in Dick LeBeau, turned out horrible. Only Marvin has any semblance of success, but that's due in large part to the bar being set so extremely low in the previous decade. Hopefully the front office that's helped them turn around their draft choice selections will have more of a say as to who's Marvin's replacement. Maybe Mikey will listen. Maybe.

Um Marvin will be hiring his replacement so does it matter.

Hopefully he will see when he actually went outside the team. That it was a successful hire. What Marvin did here considering what he took over was a success. Now Marvin should have been let go a few years ago, because he did reach his peak with this team. So now hopefully he goes outside of the team again, and the next hire could be someone that helps them take the next step.