Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#7 Knox Central vs. John Hardin (4A First Round)

Who wins? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Knox Central
      75%
    • John Hardin
      25%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a match I got my eye on!

John Hardin’s defense has forced over 25 turn overs this season. I look for their defense to keep this game close and the offense will do just enough to win one on the road and get the rematch with western next week

KC is a solid football team that plays physical and I was impressed with them this year when I saw them play. I see them winning this one!

Knox Central has a good, but young team, one of their fans told me this week that they only start 3 seniors. Their freshman QB, who took over due to an injury to the starter 3-4 weeks ago, was really impressive against Corbin last week. He completed 22-32 for 382 yards with 1 TD and zero interceptions, despite being sacked 8 times and under pressure all night. Unless they turn the ball over a lot, I like Knox Central to win by a couple of TD's.

I want to pick John Hardin out of habit, but they just don't seem to have it this season. At least not consistently. Their win over Meade County shows just how high they can go, but I'll roll with the consistency of Knox Central.

Man! That's a long road trip for a 1st round game. It just doesn't make any sense.

Does Knox have an online broadcast of the game that anyone knows of

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.