Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 41 Ryle 27 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Tones, contact Trinity they might be willing to travel up to you to give Covington Catholic a freshman game. It would have to come together pretty quick in order to happen this year. This group at trinity is very special. I think they may be the best freshman team in ky, Indiana,or the Cincinnati area.

Tones, contact Trinity they might be willing to travel up to you to give Covington Catholic a freshman game. It would have to come together pretty quick in order to happen this year. This group at trinity is very special. I think they may be the best freshman team in ky, Indiana,or the Cincinnati area.

 

Trinity is big, strong, fast and has a lot of kids.

CovCath is good but I don't think this will be much of a game for Trinity.

Tones, contact Trinity they might be willing to travel up to you to give Covington Catholic a freshman game. It would have to come together pretty quick in order to happen this year. This group at trinity is very special. I think they may be the best freshman team in ky, Indiana,or the Cincinnati area.

 

Spitballing here, but I thought all Freshman games had to be completed prior to the last varsity game.

Also schools should know that freshman and jv teams can only play 10 games. Anything over is a violation of khsaa policy. Also correct last day to play a freshman or jv game is Saturday

Spitballing here, but I thought all Freshman games had to be completed prior to the last varsity game.

 

The Saturday before the first playoff games are played is the deadline. I believe the KHSAA limit is twenty games total between freshman and jv. Jefferson County Public Schools places an 16 game limit their teams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.