Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd 62 Covington Holy Cross 19

Featured Replies

Have the Juggs found something?

Great job Juggs

I'm not for sure but I think they changed the offensive coordinator

I'm not for sure but I think they changed the offensive coordinator

 

Must have changed the Defensive Coordinator as well. They have became extremely stingy. Defense wins championships!

Must have changed the Defensive Coordinator as well. They have became extremely stingy. Defense wins championships!

I'm loving it..Go Juggs

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.