October 18, 20178 yr 5* 2018 PF Emmitt Williams Charged with Sexual Battery, False Imprisonment Yikes...
October 23, 20178 yr Let's remember to keep things classy... Just because teams offered him before the crime does not mean they'll still keep it on the table.
October 24, 20178 yr Let's remember to keep things classy... Just because teams offered him before the crime does not mean they'll still keep it on the table. Most certainly. I hope the kid ends up at Duke.
October 24, 20178 yr Most certainly. I hope the kid ends up at Duke. If he is convicted of this I hope he ends up in jail, not Duke. Let's be rational here - This kid (if proven guilty) ruined not only his own life but someone else's.
October 26, 20178 yr If he is convicted of this I hope he ends up in jail, not Duke. Let's be rational here - This kid (if proven guilty) ruined not only his own life but someone else's. Rational... :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.