Highlands 47 Dixie Heights 0

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might want to dial it down a few notches.

Bring on the Blueboys is the exact kind of attitude that is needed for a football team. Looking at the SK game and this game the gap isn't as far as people make it seem. I don't see any Cov Cath wins over Cincy St Xavier or Trinity or anything crazy. They are mortal.

Bring on the Blueboys is the exact kind of attitude that is needed for a football team. Looking at the SK game and this game the gap isn't as far as people make it seem. I don't see any Cov Cath wins over Cincy St Xavier or Trinity or anything crazy. They are mortal.

Agree

Imo Covcath this year is what Highlands was for many years. How highlands just dominated teams in NKY even if that NKY team was good, it didn't matter Highlands still dominated.

Highlands this year is a good team. Covcath is a great team. So imo there is a gap, but Highlands definitely is playing their best ball right now. So that's a positive for them going into it.

Imo Covcath this year is what Highlands was for many years. How highlands just dominated teams in NKY even if that NKY team was good, it didn't matter Highlands still dominated.

Highlands this year is a good team. Covcath is a great team. So imo there is a gap, but Highlands definitely is playing their best ball right now. So that's a positive for them going into it.

No there is a gap for sure. Cov Cath has something real going on.

But as a team you don't say "golly gee they're really good we'll never beat them." You say "we can do it. bring it." You have to believe in yourself first.

Your kidding right ? It will be worse than last year ! The only question is who gets beat worse the Highlands football team or basketball team . My guess the combined over under is 90 ? That’s assuming Highlands doesn’t hold the ball in basketball like they tried last year . AJ Mayer , Mcginness , Micheal Mayer are complete beast ! Wonder if. Eddie runs it up like Dale used to do to weaker opponents ! Park Hills will be rocking

Your kidding right ? It will be worse than last year ! The only question is who gets beat worse the Highlands football team or basketball team . My guess the combined over under is 90 ? That’s assuming Highlands doesn’t hold the ball in basketball like they tried last year . AJ Mayer , Mcginness , Micheal Mayer are complete beast ! Wonder if. Eddie runs it up like Dale used to do to weaker opponents ! Park Hills will be rocking

I know Eddie doesn't have your attitude, but I'm hoping that many of the players do.