Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #7 Hopkinsville vs. Logan County

Who wins? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Hopkinsville
      53%
    • Logan County
      46%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I picked Hopkinsville but will be pulling for the Cougars. After Madisonville beat Hopkinsville it seems like this district is up for grabs. Could Logan really win this district? They have a shot I think. I plan to go watch this one in person. Thursday night game

Don’t under estimate madisonville. I’ve researched the teams that Logan County has played. I think Hopkinsville will come away with the win. Madisonville is a very strong team that is rebuilding this year and not given enough credit.

I think Hoptown wins, but like FSFan and pulling for Logan County and I think Logan can win this game. Such a great story after having the states longest losing streak.

 

I expect Hoptown to be refocused, but also expect Logan County to give them everything they have got and for it to be a Big Crowd in Russellville on Friday night!

Edited by Purple88
Spelling

Game is on Thursday night this week @7:00!!! Should be a good test for us and I'm ready to see if we are ready to step up to the challenge.

Don’t under estimate madisonville. I’ve researched the teams that Logan County has played. I think Hopkinsville will come away with the win. Madisonville is a very strong team that is rebuilding this year and not given enough credit.

 

Have you researched the teams Madisonville has played? One with a winning record that was a loss for the Maroons.

 

Grant you that Madisonville and Hoptown have played tougher schedules and either would be undefeated with Logan's schedule. That being said the Cougars have a lot of hunger built up from that long losing streak, they are at home, and this is their chance to make the story above the fold.

 

Even though Hopkinsville is 1-5 a win for the Cougs would legitimize them.

Don’t under estimate madisonville. I’ve researched the teams that Logan County has played. I think Hopkinsville will come away with the win. Madisonville is a very strong team that is rebuilding this year and not given enough credit.

 

Madisonville doesn't have anything to do with this game. I agree they are a good team though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.