Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bate Middle School (Danville) v. Boyle County Middle

Featured Replies

My son plays on the BCMS 7th grade team. You should have seen him open that hole for their 3rd touchdown of the game. Talk about making a parent proud!!!! :thumb:

 

Nothing against Boyle or Danville, but every other team that has posted ANY kind of a middle school thread on this board has been moved to the General Discussion Thread. Shouldn't this one be moved also? Or does stature matter? After all the title clearly presents this as a middle school thread, thus shouldn't be in the Football thread or did I miss something in the rules?

Nothing against Boyle or Danville, but every other team that has posted ANY kind of a middle school thread on this board has been moved to the General Discussion Thread. Shouldn't this one be moved also? Or does stature matter? After all the title clearly presents this as a middle school thread, thus shouldn't be in the Football thread or did I miss something in the rules?

I looked in the rules and could not find any such rule!

My son is on the 7th grade team also. I hope we can finish the season undefeated, Harrodsburg's 7th grade beat Danville's 7th grade 12-8 last week.

I like our chances.

I looked in the rules and could not find any such rule!

 

No it isn't its just that every other middle school thread gets moved.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.