September 25, 20179 yr Harrison like the rest of his teammates and his head coach forgot, that they have a true Patriot on the team. We call the Patriots, Patriots, no Alejandro is a Patriot and is being recognized for the hero he is today. I like what Mike Golic said about him on Mike & Mike this morning. I paraphrase, "We need to remember that he is part of another team too. His teammates that her served three tours with".
September 25, 20179 yr I like what Mike Golic said about him on Mike & Mike this morning. I paraphrase, "We need to remember that he is part of another team too. His teammates that her served three tours with". Well said! IMO Tomlin comes away the big loser this weekend, with his “expecting 100%” participation. He really needs to think about this one before doubling down.
September 25, 20179 yr You know what's crazy? The Bears won this game while throwing only 2 passes all game targeting a WR. That's gotta be some sort of first.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.