West Carter at Bath County 9/29

Who wins?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

West Carter handled them in their pre-season scrimmage at Boyd County. But that's pre-season and doesn't count. West Carter has regressed since then and not playing very well at the moment. I still give them the edge because of their athletes.

Scratching my head with both these teams for different reasons! For West, I saw them in the preseason scrimmage and thought they looked really good. The last 2 games have me confused. They shouldn't have lost to Nicholas and I thought the Russell game would be a lot closer.

For Bath, they had some kids out when I saw them in the preseason so I knew they would be better than how they looked then. I am suprised at how close some teams have played them but they have proven that you can never count them out of a game.

This game could be a dandy with West trying to stay alive and Bath trying to keep climbing the ladder!

West Carter handled them in their pre-season scrimmage at Boyd County. But that's pre-season and doesn't count. West Carter has regressed since then and not playing very well at the moment. I still give them the edge because of their athletes.

Handled them? I was there as well and it was pretty even and Bath Co's starting QB and RB did not play. But your right that was pre-season and was nothing but practice against another color jersey. Both teams have athletes. The game will be won up front. I will take the Cats at home.