4A #6 Franklin-Simpson vs. 4A #10 Allen County-Scottsville

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Franklin-Simpson
    • Allen County-Scottsville

ACS usually brings their A-game against FS. Their passing attack will present a good challenge for the Wildcats. FS experience against other shotgun teams will help them in this one.

I think FS offense will be more than ACS can handle. I'll take FS by 2 TDs

I think ACS will be the best passing team FS has faced this year. Our pass D is getting better but I think ACS will score some points. FS offense will have to outscore them. I say FS wins 35-21.

If ACS is a better passing team than South Warren the Wildcats are in some trouble.

The ACS OL protects the QB well. In a lot of instances he takes the snap and never moves till he hands off or throws.

Getting Pearson back seems to help getting more pressure on the QB's. The defense as whole seems to have improved since I saw them in their first game. It looked to me like FS did some things different on their pass defense last week against Glasgow.

This will be a big event. ACS comes in 5-1 and FS 3-3. I expect a SRO crowd and a rowdy crowd.

The last time ACS started this well was in 2010 when they won 13 straight on the way to face Boyle County in the State Championship.

Records don't mean a lot in this one. FS when to the State Championship in 2011 and needed overtime to beat a 3-5 ACS team.

ACS has to defend the run and FS has to defend the pass.

The team that does the best job containing the opponent's offense will win. This is not a complicated game.