September 22, 20179 yr Cal must see him as a Willie Cauley Stein type project, long and athletic and a player that can develop over 3 or 4 years. It certainly couldn't hurt to have a player that stays at UK for 3 or 4 years and gets to develop against some of the best talent in the country.
September 22, 20179 yr NKU was in early on this kid. Doesn't look good anymore..... I've not heard NKU as an option for him for months, but with announced "final 5", NKU is officially out of the sweepstakes.
October 6, 20178 yr Cal must see him as a Willie Cauley Stein type project, long and athletic and a player that can develop over 3 or 4 years. It certainly couldn't hurt to have a player that stays at UK for 3 or 4 years and gets to develop against some of the best talent in the country. The same thing I was thinking as I read this thread.
October 6, 20178 yr He chose Texas The real question is where is he going to be in school in September of 2019. I know where he won't be....Austin.
October 6, 20178 yr The real question is where is he going to be in school in September of 2019. I know where he won't be....Austin. What am I missing here? Why not?
October 6, 20178 yr What am I missing here? Why not? Well, start with the fact that about 300 kids a year transfer, mix in that he is going 1,500 miles away, add a dash of he is going to get virtually no minutes, and top it off with Shaka is a phony but Jax doesn't know that yet. Won't be in Austin September of 2019.
October 6, 20178 yr Well, start with the fact that about 300 kids a year transfer, mix in that he is going 1,500 miles away, add a dash of he is going to get virtually no minutes, and top it off with Shaka is a phony but Jax doesn't kn ow that yet. Won't be in Austin September of 2019. Gotcha. Wasn't sure if you were saying he was gonna transfer, if he wasn't going to be eligible, etc....
October 8, 20178 yr The real question is where is he going to be in school in September of 2019. I know where he won't be....Austin
October 8, 20178 yr Well, start with the fact that about 300 kids a year transfer, mix in that he is going 1,500 miles away, add a dash of he is going to get virtually no minutes, and top it off with Shaka is a phony but Jax doesn't know that yet. Won't be in Austin September of 2019. You can’t say that about the kid or the coach . Kid hasn’t even played a game of his senior year and your saying he won’t be there . Most freshmen do not play and he probably will red shirt as a freshmen . Plus if he goes to Xavier he would of competed with Jake Ealter for minutes .
October 8, 20178 yr Plus if he goes to Xavier he would of competed with Jake Walter for minutes . I didn't say a word about Xavier, my opinion is only about Texas, where it lies in regards to Cincy, and what I know about Coach Smart. Hayes is a project, he will have to compete with players for minutes wherever he ends up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.