September 2, 20179 yr Author RB Tra Carson, DL Ryan Brown, draft TE Mason Schreck and safety Demetrious Cox. So far 3 draft picks from this year wow!
September 2, 20179 yr RB Tra Carson, DL Ryan Brown, draft TE Mason Schreck and safety Demetrious Cox. So far 3 draft picks from this year wow! When you have 11 draft picks that is going to happen. Unless you are one of the worst teams in the league with no talent anywhere.
September 2, 20179 yr Author Roster cuts: OT Eric Winston (story) OL J.J. Dielman (story) DE Wallace Gilberry (story) DE Ryan Brown DT DeShawn Williams (story) S Demetrious Cox K Jake Elliott (story) LB Bryson Albright LB Brandon Bell DE Will Clarke LB P.J. Dawson DT David Dean DE Marcus Hardison DB Darrin Laugasa OT Landon Lechler C Cameron Lee CB Tony McRae OT Kent Perkins WR Alonzo Russell C Dustin Stanton DT Josh Tupou WR Kermit Whitfield S Brandon Wilson Injured Reserve: RB Tra Carson (story) TE Mason Schreck (story) Trades: CB Bene Benwikere to the Cowboys (story)
September 2, 20179 yr Author Those cuts tell me the Bengals should be better this year. Cut 3 draft picks and 2 undrafted free agents made the team. Hardy Nickerson Jr. made the team.
September 2, 20179 yr Cut 3 drafts and 2 undrafted free agents made the team. Hardy Nickerson Jr. made the team. I like it and some of the other cuts. This should be a young, fast Bengals team.
September 2, 20179 yr Author I like it and some of the other cuts. This should be a young, fast Bengals team. Cethan Carter is other rookie free agent that made the team.
September 2, 20179 yr Roster cuts: OT Eric Winston (story) OL J.J. Dielman (story) DE Wallace Gilberry (story) DE Ryan Brown DT DeShawn Williams (story) S Demetrious Cox K Jake Elliott (story) LB Bryson Albright LB Brandon Bell DE Will Clarke LB P.J. Dawson DT David Dean DE Marcus Hardison DB Darrin Laugasa OT Landon Lechler C Cameron Lee CB Tony McRae OT Kent Perkins WR Alonzo Russell C Dustin Stanton DT Josh Tupou WR Kermit Whitfield S Brandon Wilson Injured Reserve: RB Tra Carson (story) TE Mason Schreck (story) Trades: CB Bene Benwikere to the Cowboys (story) I like the cuts. Except i think I would have kept Elliot. Even though Bullock won the competition fair and square. I would have kept Elliot. Ultimately I think you know what Bullock is. I think with Elliot if he knew he was the guy he would have grown into the role to be a very good kicker. Also I don't get cutting Brandon Wilson. They drafted him and he has been hurt this whole time. They finally activate him last week, just to cut him this week? Would have been smarter to pup him the first 6 weeks and then you have him still of their was any injuries.
September 2, 20179 yr I like your point about speed. Seems like that has been a focus since the end of last season.
September 3, 20179 yr Who were the practice squad signees. I think all players have to clear waivers first before you can sign them to the practice squad.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.