Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Remnants of Hurricane Harvey to affect Kentucky

Featured Replies

Thanks for the compliment. Keep your eye on Tuesday. Your area may get 1-2 inches of rain from showers and maybe strong thunderstorms. Don't see anything really severe yet.

 

How's Disney looking for next week?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
How's Disney looking for next week?

If you are talking about early next week look for on and off showers and possible thunderstorms. Temps look to be from the mid 70s to low 80s. This is for all week. Now one thing I want to mention next weekend around the 10th maybe Hurricane Irma may be in the area. Nothing definite on that yet.

If you are talking about early next week look for on and off showers and possible thunderstorms. Temps look to be from the mid 70s to low 80s. This is for all week. Now one thing I want to mention next weekend around the 10th maybe Hurricane Irma may be in the area. Nothing definite on that yet.

 

Booooo. Downfalls of planning a vacation months in advance I guess.

  • Author
Booooo. Downfalls of planning a vacation months in advance I guess.

Keep a close eye on Irma. I just checked the latest GFS and Canadian/GDPS models. They both are bringing Irma's possible landfall back southward some. I'll be posting daily updates and as we get closer I'll be posting them more frequently when possible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.