Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wild West

Featured Replies

Does BGP need a Wild West no law no rules forum? No mods. Just a free for all about anything and everything. Nothing is off limits.

 

How bad would/could it get?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For the record I'm not advocating for this. I just wondered what a forum of that nature would look like.

I think it would lead to more disdain between posters (Worse than it is already) and spill over into other threads. I'm not really against it, but I'm not sure it brings much to the site.

If the political thread is any indication. I would be against it.

Nah.

Bad enough that the folks who provide much of the site's funding would cut us off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.