Evansville 9 Anderson 0 (MSOC)

Yellow Card

Aces start the season with a big home win!!!

10:29 Goal- Ian McGrath

20:34 Goal- Caleb Williams

37:27 Goal- Adam Snow

41:06 Goal- Zach Blades

41:28 Goal- Adam Snow

44:49 Goal- Adam Snow

70:23 Goal- Luis Rojas

72:25 Goal- Sam Bonano

73:29 Goal- Ben Weber

I would not get too overly excited.

Anderson is a little D-III christian school. 2400 enrollment. On their schedule, they refer to this match as an exhibition.

They really need to work on their D, though. :)

Sunday should be a little more of a challenge for the Aces when they travel to Huntington to take on Marshall.

@swamprat I was going with a big (quantity) win, which I realize is not the same as a big (quality) win. I am well aware of who they were playing, the size of the school, and the particulars that led to them ending up on the Aces schedule.

I guess my circumstances caused me to get overly excited about this match, I will work to exude my excitement at a more appropriate time.... no promises though. :thumb:

@swamprat I was going with a big (quantity) win, which I realize is not the same as a big (quality) win. I am well aware of who they were playing, the size of the school, and the particulars that led to them ending up on the Aces schedule.

I guess my circumstances caused me to get overly excited about this match, I will work to exude my excitement at a more appropriate time.... no promises though. :thumb:

Nothing wrong with getting overly excited. You keep it right up. I do it all of the time. Post all of the UofE excitement that you want.