August 25, 20179 yr No thread started so I'll get it started. Nice start by "Bob" tonight. He has struck out the first 6 pirates.
August 26, 20179 yr Author "Bob" with 9 strikeouts thru 4 innings. Tough luck on the tying run as Hamilton tripped on the warning track and missed a fly ball. 2-2 going into Reds half of the 4th.
August 26, 20179 yr Author Adellman still giving up homeruns like he is starting. 7-5 Reds in the 7th.
August 26, 20179 yr Votto on base streak continues barely with a walk in the ninth. What is the streak now? I lost track.
August 26, 20179 yr Aroldis Chapman just gave up a HR to Yonder Alonso in extra innings, Yanks down 2-1.
August 26, 20179 yr Nice start for Stephenson. He seems to have taken a step forward lately. I really hoped Stephenson, Reed & Garrett would pitch well enough this year to be excited for 2018. It doesn't feel like any of the pitchers, except Castillo, have improved their stock this year.
August 26, 20179 yr I really hoped Stephenson, Reed & Garrett would pitch well enough this year to be excited for 2018. It doesn't feel like any of the pitchers, except Castillo, have improved their stock this year. It's certainly been a big disappointment on the SP side of things.
August 26, 20179 yr Sal Romano has showed some promise his last 2 starts. Stephenson has looked much better lately.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.