August 5, 20179 yr ...until a sexting investigation is competed. To be fair and balanced, it looks like the allegations are old and just now coming to light. Fox News suspended Eric Bolling, a longtime host at the network, on Saturday pending an investigation into reports that he sent lewd photographs to three female colleagues via text message. Fox News Suspends Eric Bolling After Report of Lewd Text Messages - The New York Times
August 8, 20179 yr I have heard he is denying it. Seems like it should be pretty easy to prove one way or another...unless someone hacked his phone. He seems like a pretty smart guy to me...hard to believe he would do something so stupid...I guess we will learn for sure soon enough...
August 8, 20179 yr I have never heard of this guy. He was on "The Five" and then moved to "The Specialists" when Fox revamped their evening lineup when O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly left...he is a big name at Fox.
August 8, 20179 yr He was on "The Five" and then moved to "The Specialists" when Fox revamped their evening lineup when O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly left...he is a big name at Fox. Never heard of those shows either.
August 8, 20179 yr I have heard he is denying it. Seems like it should be pretty easy to prove one way or another...unless someone hacked his phone. He seems like a pretty smart guy to me...hard to believe he would do something so stupid...I guess we will learn for sure soon enough... Seems like when sex is involved the brain is usually irrelevant.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.