Morehead State 2017

Content1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, that seems to be the attitude and there will never be any winning with that attitude.

Boo hiss...:ohbrother:

I guess my point is its a non scholarship program, your not going to bring high end talent there, unless said high end talent cant get into better schools. Sure they will have some good years here and there, but its just Morehead.

I guess my point is its a non scholarship program, your not going to bring high end talent there, unless said high end talent cant get into better schools. Sure they will have some good years here and there, but its just Morehead.

Just the opportunity to:

- Travel to California, Florida, New York, Iowa, North Carolina, TN, OH, IN.

- Receive a SOLID education.

- And if from in state take advantage of fantastic savings if said student/athlete did well in HS!

- Out of state student athletes do well financially as well!

- Reminder, it is the only public university, not private with more funds funneled to their athletes in the PFL.

The financial grant in aid and reward for good academics in hs are solid. And from my familys experience so far we are very pleased. You either like more head or you don't!

I guess you have a want more head issue plantmanky...:lol2:

I went to Morehead during the Phil Simms era. I think they won 2 or 3 games his senior year. Didn't miss many home games during the 6 years (4 undergraduate, 2 graduate) I was there. The expectations were never that high but it was always a fun time and I still root for them.