Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Yankees (7/25-7/26)

Featured Replies

Quick two game series with Yankees.

 

Over/Under 1.5 HRs for Judge this series?

Quick two game series with Yankees.

 

Over/Under 1.5 HRs for Judge this series?

 

Do you mean for the whole series, each game or per AB? :)

I have a question. Are you guys still interested in the Reds or are you only killing time, waiting for HS and college football season?

 

Put me in the killing time category (unless there is a good NCIS re-run or a replay of Shooter) on.

  • Author
I have a question. Are you guys still interested in the Reds or are you only killing time, waiting for HS and college football season?

 

Put me in the killing time category (unless there is a good NCIS re-run or a replay of Shooter) on.

 

Somewhat killing time, I like to watch the young guys pitch.

I have a question. Are you guys still interested in the Reds or are you only killing time, waiting for HS and college football season?

 

Put me in the killing time category (unless there is a good NCIS re-run or a replay of Shooter) on.

 

I'm absolutely interested in the Reds and the development of their young talent. I don't watch every game anymore, but I still follow the team pretty closely. Admittedly, I follow other teams/players very closely as well.

  • Author

Farichild has 20 something games under his belt already and I haven't seen any word on whats going on with Greene? I know he was reporting to Arizona at one point.

Farichild has 20 something games under his belt already and I haven't seen any word on whats going on with Greene? I know he was reporting to Arizona at one point.

 

Believe he's in Billings. Hasn't gotten himself stretched enough to play yet. He hasn't pitched since March or April and hasn't played at all since early May I believe.

I think Judge hits a scorcher that breaks Cozart's leg, ending any trade opportunity.

I think Judge hits a scorcher that breaks Cozart's leg, ending any trade opportunity.

 

Boo! :lol2:

Boo! :lol2:
Jeez, you know how the luck of this outfit goes.
Jeez, you know how the luck of this outfit goes.

 

Oh I know. And now that you've spoken it....Into existence it comes.

  • Author

@Reds

 

.@ADeSclafani made his first rehab start in Arizona Sunday and is scheduled to pitch Saturday with Dayton.

  • Author
Believe he's in Billings. Hasn't gotten himself stretched enough to play yet. He hasn't pitched since March or April and hasn't played at all since early May I believe.

I figured they might go "bullpen" style usage for a bit to get him going.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.