Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial 2017

Featured Replies

What does Lloyd Memorial need to do to improve in 2017? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Wish the Juggs the best. Big loss losing Christian Carter who moved to Scott Co.

The Juggs return Jordan Fann 6'4 180 pounds at qb he threw 1131 yards 12 tds. Travon Mason 5'6 165 he had 707 yards and 7 tds rushing. Isaiah Voet 6'0 170 andJamorrow Dawson 6'2 160 at receiver.

Does anyone have a finalized schedule?

I think Lloyd hired Adam Heidreich he was a coach at SK for several years.

This is all I have.

 

8/18 West Jessamine at East Jess

8/25 Beechwood

9/8 at Marion County

9/15 Holmes

10/6 at Newport

10/20 Holy Cross

10/27 at Scott

This should be Lloyd's best year in awhile.. I don't see any reason they can't win the district this year. Everyone in the district is way down and Lloyd has amazing talent coming back. I see Lloyd beating Connor as well

I also heard they have a new offensive coordinator which I find weird because their previous offensive coordinator was scoring points on NCC and Holy Cross with ease.

This should be Lloyd's best year in awhile.. I don't see any reason they can't win the district this year. Everyone in the district is way down and Lloyd has amazing talent coming back. I see Lloyd beating Connor as well

 

They won't beat NewCath. NewCath will win district.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.