Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaRue County 2017

Featured Replies

What does LaRue County need to do to improve in 2017? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

New(old) coach

 

I would look for larue to make a push and challenge for a region title

New(old) coach

 

I would look for larue to make a push and challenge for a region title

 

I've got a strong household tie to LaRue and I get along with their coach and administration.

 

That being said, Elizabethtown is loaded for bear and Caldwell is still solid and Paducah Tilghman is always dangerous.

 

I can see the region semis -- IF everything falls into place -- but I can't see making the final (or winning it).

 

I can see LaRue folks using this post as bulletin board material (and if they need a social message post to fire them up, then they are NOT preparing the right way if that's ALL it takes), but I doubt I'm alone on my limb of a stance.

LaRue is still a year or two from challenging for a Regional title. Give Coach Jaggers and his staff until next year and that could be the case. I see them as District runners-up this season, and going to Princeton and giving Caldwell a good game...but Regional title?? Not sure I see that happening this season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.