Godot's BGP Fantasy Football League - Week Four

Godot

He had a name issue in another league. Someone meant to draft Michael Clayton and drafted Mark instead. It was pretty funny. Maybe not for the parties involved, but it was for me:D
It was pretty funny to me also...........after it was all over and I looked back on it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know he's hurt, right?:D

I'm just trying to even things out for the rest of the teams in the league. :lol:

Seriously, I was in a hurry to pick someone up to replace Heath Miller this week and I totally forgot about Davis getting hurt. Thanks for the heads up, though I'm not sure I would have done the same thing. :D

Scratch the above Godot, I'd like to pickup Mark Breuner of the Texans instead of Davis.

I sure wish the Lumber could win their first game in 5 games. Too bad the Thuggs are loaded. Ah well there is always next year. I just don't see my team ever getting back on track unless I could get that first big win real soon. Probably wouldn't be this week though. GT is just too good to ever be the one that lost to the man with the longest current losing streak.