June 7, 20179 yr Seemed as though he was speaking that "we" whoever the we he is referring to needs "white liberals" in the 2020 election. Please interpret who the "we" he is referring to. We is democrats. I was raised a democrat and technically I still am a democrat. The "white liberals" was in reference to my statement that "white liberals" are now saying "get over it, it was a joke, quit being so offended over everything, what if a black comedian said it...." when talking about Bill Maher's gaffe. I told him how it bothered me to hear "white liberals" saying things like that because it still bothers me to hear white people use the n word. After I said that then that is when he made his statement that some interpret as broad and only about Black America. My father is concerned about a republican controlled Congress and White House. He's worried irreparable harm can be caused to the entire country and not just Black America. His mindset is on moving past what Bill Maher has done and urging democrats to get on the same constructive page to make a difference in the elections of next year and in 2020.
June 7, 20179 yr And keeping Urban Black America dependent upon public support isn't a BIG part of the liberal agenda? No. It isn't. There are plenty of people that believe that to be true though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.