Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro Area Predictions Wk. 7

Featured Replies

Owensboro, Apollo, and O Cath are all on a bye week. I think this is good for Apollo in that they struggled against Dc and could use it to refocus. Catholic was starting to play at a high level and might have preferred to keep rolling. They will need to practice hard though as the long trip to Tompkinsville is in two weeks against a solid Monroe County. Owensboro would probably just like to get out on the field, they will have two consecutive Fridays with no games with the Male game getting cancelled.

 

Daviess Co. 24 Ohio Co. 21 I think Dc comes away with a victory in this one. They played better against Apollo and Ohio Co. is really not that good. I expect a close game the whole way and a field goal late to decide it.

 

Henderson Co. 49 Grayson 7 Henderson will be way too much for Grayson.

Owensboro, Apollo, and O Cath are all on a bye week. I think this is good for Apollo in that they struggled against Dc and could use it to refocus. Catholic was starting to play at a high level and might have preferred to keep rolling. They will need to practice hard though as the long trip to Tompkinsville is in two weeks against a solid Monroe County. Owensboro would probably just like to get out on the field, they will have two consecutive Fridays with no games with the Male game getting cancelled.

 

Daviess Co. 24 Ohio Co. 21 I think Dc comes away with a victory in this one. They played better against Apollo and Ohio Co. is really not that good. I expect a close game the whole way and a field goal late to decide it.

 

Henderson Co. 49 Grayson 7 Henderson will be way too much for Grayson.

 

 

I think O'Cath bye week couldn't come at a better time. 2 weeks to prepare for Monroe County will be great since they are solid.

  • Author

I agree somewhat but it just seemed like the team was rolling and sometimes you see teams come out of a bye week flat after playing so well previously.

 

note: I have never seen Catholic come out of a bye week flat.

DC 17 Ohio Co 14 Daviess Co looks to be getting better and Ohio Co does not. Close game, but probably not a pretty game.

 

Henderson 59 Grayson 14

 

Bye weeks good for all. Injuries can heel and players can prepare for the stretch run. :dancingpa

Daviess County 21, Ohio County 14-I see the Panthers pulling this one off to set up their game of the year, Grayson County at home on senior night for a spot in the playoffs. I hope coach Kimbrall can get the Panthers in the playoffs.

 

Henderson County 56, Grayson County 14- Colonels roll.

 

 

:fire:

DC 20 Ohio Co 14

 

Henderson 49 Grayson 12

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.