MLB The Show 17 - Would you make this trade?

Computer.

I may end up trading Jason Heyward, I'm not getting any production out of him.

So far, I've played 20 games, all undefeated....Rizzo has like 33 HR's and like 60 RBI's....I think Bryant has more RBI's but less HR's...25-30 range...

Question for the people who's played this game, is their anyway to get any of the legends? Griffey? McGwire? Sosa? I know Griffey is on the cover

EDIT: I may end up creating a player and setting his abilities to 100% on everything.....Batting, Fielding, Catching....

I've got the game. I just do the Road To The Show. I think for you to be able to get the legends, you have to have their card. If you've not set yours up online, do so. You get tokens, and can sell your existing excess equipment, sponsorships, and cards online to other players and you can then buy the legend you want with your tokens.

Computer.

So far, I've played 20 games, all undefeated....Rizzo has like 33 HR's and like 60 RBI's....I think Bryant has more RBI's but less HR's...25-30 range...

Question for the people who's played this game, is their anyway to get any of the legends? Griffey? McGwire? Sosa? I know Griffey is on the cover

EDIT: I may end up creating a player and setting his abilities to 100% on everything.....Batting, Fielding, Catching....

You need to increase the batting difficulty. :lol:

Computer.

You are able to play with the legends you have to either add them to your roster and save it before you start the franchise mode or I think when you set it up you can add them as free agents.