BGP QOTD: What movie would you like to see re-booted or given a sequel?

I would probably most like to see All Quiet on the Western Front re-booted. The book was originally made into a film in 1930, and was produced very well considering the time period. Then it was re-done as a made for TV movie in the late 70s. I would like to see it done using modern day writing style and effects.

I would probably most like to see All Quiet on the Western Front re-booted. The book was originally made into a film in 1930, and was produced very well considering the time period. Then it was re-done as a made for TV movie in the late 70s. I would like to see it done using modern day writing style and effects.

Similarly, I wouldn't mind to see Sergeant York (1941) rebooted.

Smokey and the Bandit

Bandit: Aston Kutcher maybe...could be sold on someone else though

Frog: Mila Kunis

Snowman: Chris Rock

Sheriff Justice: Tommy Lee Jones

Big and Little Enos: I thought Rob and Big would have been perfect (R.I.P. Big)

I think that's a great one. Sticking with a similar topic, I'd love to see a reboot of something like the Bridge of the River Kwai (1957).

Not really your thread topic, but I've said for a while I'd like to see a pretty graphic/realistic depiction of the Bataan Death March.