Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ranking NFL coaches

Featured Replies

Marvin is probably just about right. But Bill O Brien and Chuck Pagano are too high. Pete Carroll should be 2. I'm not really sold on McCarthy being top 5. Arians is too low as well.

It's hard to argue the logic used for each frankly.

Marvin is probably just about right. But Bill O Brien and Chuck Pagano are too high. Pete Carroll should be 2. I'm not really sold on McCarthy being top 5. Arians is too low as well.
Agree

O'Brien should be higher. Same for Del Rio.

 

Tomlin is too high. Same for Sean Payton. Would probably move Pagano down quite a bit as well.

 

Lewis is probably about right.

I can't wait to hear @Hellbird opinion on this one. He isn't going to like this ranking I don't think.

 

I think 15 is exactly what Lewis is. His record also shoes it. Not great but not horrible. His overall record is slightly better than average and this ranking has him right in the middle as average. His ranking looks about right to me.

I can't wait to hear @Hellbird opinion on this one. He isn't going to like this ranking I don't think.

 

I think 15 is exactly what Lewis is. His record also shoes it. Not great but not horrible. His overall record is slightly better than average and this ranking has him right in the middle as average. His ranking looks about right to me.

Not overly upset. Just shows the ones who rank the coaches are dumber than door knobs. I can't think of a single coach in my lifetime that has coaches for 1 team 14+ years without a single playoff win. That's all you need to know.

 

What I do find funny is a 1st year coach is ranked 7 spots higher than Marvin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.