Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prison Break

Featured Replies

Did anyone catch the new season premiere last night? Looks like it is going to be good! I am intrigued if Michael really doesn't remember anything or if he is covering for his brother?

I only watched a few minutes but what i saw looked pretty bad.

I thought the very first season was great. Second season was okay and the next 2? were pretty bad. Didn't really even care to give this new one a shot.

I don't plan on watching the new one, the old one was drug on wayyyyyy too long and ruined it for me.

  • Author

I do think the last season was the worst of the 4, but I plan on giving this one a shot. I think that Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell (Michael and Lincoln) work really well together and want to give it a shot. They are definitely going to need to grab my attention soon, though, as the first episode didn't really jump at me. Just that Michael is still alive, which everyone knew had to be true for there to be another season

I honestly don't remember how the last season ended and i can't say that i care lol

The family and I will be watching...curious as to who is funding teabags new hand???

 

The last season did drag. Hopefully the writers and producers can capture the majority of our interest this time around!

I thought all the seasons were great and this one has the potential to be even better, interested to see how they make it out of Yemen alive and who funded Teabags new hand. It definitely caught my interest but I also thought the first four seasons were really good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.