Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Murray

Featured Replies

Murray State hires Murray HS head coach Rechelle Turner.

 

Who puts their name in the hat?

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue

Can't argue with Coach Turner's success. All the best to her as she moves on.

Any interest in this job yet

The hire has been made. Announcement is coming from the school, tomorrow night at 6pm central time.

 

It is known who the hire will be?

I'm not aware as of yet.

 

okay. I had heard a name of a coach from a successful school but he ended up turning it down for personal reasons. The only name I've heard since then is one of the assistants.

  • Author
okay. I had heard a name of a coach from a successful school but he ended up turning it down for personal reasons. The only name I've heard since then is one of the assistants.

 

The hire is not local....

Murray High is getting a really good basketball coach!

Murray High is getting a really good basketball coach!

 

With what they have coming back I would figure they would get some good applicants.

They are getting a GREAT coach!!!

okay. I had heard a name of a coach from a successful school but he ended up turning it down for personal reasons. The only name I've heard since then is one of the assistants.

 

Apparently he may be taking it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.