Mass Shooting at a Cincinnati Club

Science Friction

In my old,old running around days, Annie's was for heavy metal bands and that crowd and most of that Kellogg Avenue area seemed either metal or country or pool halls, just seemed like an odd place for supposedly an African-American club to locate. Of course we are talking a long time ago and only get down there once a year for a Riverbend concert so am guessing things have really changed

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been several prior shootings at this club in the last couple years. It needs to be shut down permanently, in my opinion.

Owners voluntarily forgive Ted liqueur license they other day and now announced they will close for good on Friday.

I have no substance or confirmation of anything. In listening to news conferences and interviews, this sounds like a gang related action. Witnesses not talking and politicians asking victims to talk leads me to believe this. This is my opinion only.

Folks not speaking up drives me crazy. There are anonymous lines and ways to keep unknown especially with so many folks in the club. Some body needs to squeal and put these thugs away.