Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MidWest Bracket: Who you got now?

Who you got? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

    • # 1 Kansas
      75%
    • # 3 Oregon
      0%
      0
    • # 4 Purdue
      0%
      0
    • # 7 Michigan
      25%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
I guess Kansas, but I hate picking them.

 

I'm with you on that. I had them originally because I really don't like anybody else in that bracket. Michigan might be able to get them if they make it to the regional final.

I'm with you on that. I had them originally because I really don't like anybody else in that bracket. Michigan might be able to get them if they make it to the regional final.

 

I had Louisville originally, but I'm with you on Michigan.

I'll go with Oregon but than again what do I know? Nothing has worked with me so far on picks.

I had Kansas from the beginning and have seen nothing that would suggest I should alter my selection. I think they'll win the whole thing.

 

I saw a funny tweet the other day when Kansas was playing and Josh Jackson had a real nice block. It said, "Josh Jackson, swatting basketballs as long as he has been swatting women!" As much as I hate Bill Self, Kansas, and a few of their players I also think that they are going to win it all. I honestly don't think that Josh Jackson should even be playing, but who am I to judge.

Kansas, but, would like to see Michigan win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.