Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reseeding the Sweet 16

Featured Replies

I mean, it's completely pointless, but there's no way Kentucky would be 10 of 16. That's absurd.

I mean, it's completely pointless, but there's no way Kentucky would be 10 of 16. That's absurd.

 

They were a 2 seed to begin with and they would drop to basically a 3. I'm with you. that is crazy

So throw out the entire season and give Wisconson a 1 based off two game? That's stupid.

This whole annual re-seeding dialogue is completely dumb -- I don't get the fascination. Nearly every site does one of these, and I don't know who the folks are flocking to read them.

I watch a ton of the tournament, especially Thursday-Sunday of Opening Weekend. I make it a point to always have basketball on, or be somewhere that has basketball all.

 

The day they decide to reseed this thing, I'll only watch Kentucky and NKU games. It's stupid.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.