Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN Expert Brackets on East Region.....

Featured Replies

ZERO. The number of experts that picked a team other than Villanova or Duke out of the East. (I confess I picked Nova as well)

 

The East is that crazy region this year. Ever single other region will send at least three of their top 4 seeds to the Sweet 16.

There is always at least one region like this but I didn't think it would be this one.

Only 18 of over 18 million brackets picked the sweet 16 correctly

Only 18 of over 18 million brackets picked the sweet 16 correctly

 

So 18 people can sing this this morning...

 

My Bracket is pretty good and I thought it was toast because my upset team this year was Creighton which I picked to go to the elite 8. Other than that I only had 3 misses from the 1st round. Not bad.

Midwest Bracket Creighton is the only one I missed so far.South region Seton Hall was my only miss, I nailed the West Bracket, still no misses there and East Bracket Duke and Nova are the only misses so far and both those came second round.

 

So basically if it wasn't for Creighton my bracket would be pretty good up to the sweet 16.

Just like every year, my wife picks something I think is crazy, and lo and behold, she's sitting pretty.

 

She went with Baylor vs. Oregon in the title game. While still not very likely, she has all 4 of her Final Four teams left, and all 8 of her Elite Eight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.