Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier vs. Maryland Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Figured we could make a thread for the local team. And I'm struggling with that first round game, plus whomever I have winning, I'm taking to the Sweet 16.

 

Who you got?

  • Author

My initial thought was to go with Maryland, but I'm starting to talk myself into Xavier.

 

Looks like Vegas has Maryland favored (-2).

I'm still not sure how the committee thought Maryland was one of the best 24 teams in the country...If the X that showed up at MSG last week makes the trip to Orlando, they win and I think they do so fairly comfortably. If the X from their 6 game slide shows up, they might as well not get off the plane.

 

I think they've turned a corner, so I'll go with the Muskies 73-64.

If X hadn't snagged that win against Butler in MSG last week, I wouldn't have given them a shot based on what happened in the last few weeks of the season. As it is, I think I like them to win this one.

Maryland 75-70.

I think X gets this one. Maryland has been struggling. X by 6.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.