Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Owen County

Featured Replies

I sure hope that JV Coach gets it. The blonde girl whose husband is the trainer. She has been waiting for awhile I think.

Osborne was one of the good "old" guys in the business. Will miss seeing him on the sidelines! Big shoes to fill at OC.

  • Author
I sure hope that JV Coach gets it. The blonde girl whose husband is the trainer. She has been waiting for awhile I think.

 

If I recall correctly, that would be the Ad's wife and she didn't coach this year

O'h. I didn't actually see them this year. I thought she was a good coach and waited a while for Bob to retire. I thought her husband was the trainer and old/present JV Boys coach.

  • Author
O'h. I didn't actually see them this year. I thought she was a good coach and waited a while for Bob to retire. I thought her husband was the trainer and old/present JV Boys coach.

 

He holds all of those titles as well as Head Football Coach. I think she took the year off to raise their newborn.

Decision to be made and announced on Monday.

Is this still on for today?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.