Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Updated Bracketology Entering Monday Night

Featured Replies

To me UCLA passes the eye test.
The last thing in the world the committee is going to do is reward that non-conf schedule (UK notwithstanding) with a #1 seed. First 5 games of the year against teams 200+? Plus two other opponents in the 320's? Garbage. I will be shocked if they are a 2 seed, unless they win the Conference of Champions season-ending tournament. :bunny:
  • Author
The last thing in the world the committee is going to do is reward that non-conf schedule (UK notwithstanding) with a #1 seed. First 5 games of the year against teams 200+? Plus two other opponents in the 320's? Garbage. I will be shocked if they are a 2 seed, unless they win the Conference of Champions season-ending tournament. :bunny:

 

But would you want a power 5 team of UCLA/UofL/Oregon/UK as a 1 seed, or a non power 5 team in Gonzaga that doesn't play anyone in conference?

But would you want a power 5 team of UCLA/UofL/Oregon/UK as a 1 seed, or a non power 5 team in Gonzaga that doesn't play anyone in conference?
What I want is immaterial, but I will be shocked if Gonzaga isn't a #1 seed (assuming they win their conference tourney).
  • Author
What I want is immaterial, but I will be shocked if Gonzaga isn't a #1 seed (assuming they win their conference tourney).

 

Yes, unfortunately I think Gonzaga is a lock at #1 and honestly I don't think they're even a top 10 team in the country.

But would you want a power 5 team of UCLA/UofL/Oregon/UK as a 1 seed, or a non power 5 team in Gonzaga that doesn't play anyone in conference?

 

They can't control their conference. They did beat Iowa State, Florida, and Arizona.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.