Breathitt vs Lawrence County

bighurt55

At some point LCHS has to make a stand or season is going to be very long , does it happen this week ? Do dawgs have it in them , varnum ? Is tradition on life support in Lousia ?

Let's go Lawrence , rally the troops ... hopefully this game is at home ... Next couple games are critical for the program ... Maybe all the sideline coaches in Louisa should sponsor a bon fire at Yatesville Lake and break out the flip flops ....

Good luck LCHS ....

Obviously this is not the Lawrence Co. of years ago. They do have some solid young talent but have yet to put a whole game together. When they do, I think they could be a solid team but with the lack of numbers out and all the injuries they have suffered this year, it looks to be a long year for the folks in Louisa. Breahitt Co. should spoil the homecoming festivities and leave with the W. My prediction:

Breahitt Co.: 35

Lawrence Co.: 21

I think Lawrence Co has a really good chance this friday night they have gotten two of thier starters back that has been out for three weeks so they might be a little rusty but they are back . As far as Breathitt goes I really don't know alot about them but I do give them all the respect I know they have a good program just about every year and from what I have been told they are doing better this year then what every body thought they would but I don't know who they have played . I know LC has had a real tough sechdule and this should be a real good game. GO DAWGS.:dancingpa

Breathitt has alot of talent and works very hard from what I have seen. I don't know much about lawrence county, except for the fact that they have played a really tough schedule and have been bitten by the injury bug. This has all the fixings to be a great game, or a blow-out. I'm giving the edge to Breathitt and say the final score will be Breathitt 42.......Lawrence 14.

Breathitt has played Madison Southern, Fleming County, Louisville Western, Powell Valley Vr., and Harlan. Which from what I have heard many people though at this point the bobcats would be 1-4 instead of 4-1. The only lose the bobcats have suffered was by 2A powerhouse Louisville Western. Which Breathitt held their own through the first half, but fell apart in the second losing 35-15. Take 2 80 yard runs away and its a 1 score game. They have really impressed me so far.