Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt vs Lawrence County

Featured Replies

Who comes out on top in this grudge match?

Breathitt Co. 27-14.

At some point LCHS has to make a stand or season is going to be very long , does it happen this week ? Do dawgs have it in them , varnum ? Is tradition on life support in Lousia ?

 

Let's go Lawrence , rally the troops ... hopefully this game is at home ... Next couple games are critical for the program ... Maybe all the sideline coaches in Louisa should sponsor a bon fire at Yatesville Lake and break out the flip flops ....

 

Good luck LCHS ....

Breathitt County - 45

 

Lawrence County - 16

I don't know anything about Breathitt Co. and I can only say that I hope that Lawrence can break out of it and come up with a win. I have a lot of respect for the Bulldogs

I hope that the Bulldogs can come together and get it done this week. I am pulling for those DOGS! Go get'em boys.

Obviously this is not the Lawrence Co. of years ago. They do have some solid young talent but have yet to put a whole game together. When they do, I think they could be a solid team but with the lack of numbers out and all the injuries they have suffered this year, it looks to be a long year for the folks in Louisa. Breahitt Co. should spoil the homecoming festivities and leave with the W. My prediction:

 

Breahitt Co.: 35

Lawrence Co.: 21

Where's all the dawg fans ? Down at Jackson Bros or out at the County Garage .... let's show some support for your kids .... Where's my buddy the old country boy ?

I think Lawrence Co has a really good chance this friday night they have gotten two of thier starters back that has been out for three weeks so they might be a little rusty but they are back . As far as Breathitt goes I really don't know alot about them but I do give them all the respect I know they have a good program just about every year and from what I have been told they are doing better this year then what every body thought they would but I don't know who they have played . I know LC has had a real tough sechdule and this should be a real good game. GO DAWGS.:dancingpa

Breathitt has alot of talent and works very hard from what I have seen. I don't know much about lawrence county, except for the fact that they have played a really tough schedule and have been bitten by the injury bug. This has all the fixings to be a great game, or a blow-out. I'm giving the edge to Breathitt and say the final score will be Breathitt 42.......Lawrence 14.

Breathitt has played Madison Southern, Fleming County, Louisville Western, Powell Valley Vr., and Harlan. Which from what I have heard many people though at this point the bobcats would be 1-4 instead of 4-1. The only lose the bobcats have suffered was by 2A powerhouse Louisville Western. Which Breathitt held their own through the first half, but fell apart in the second losing 35-15. Take 2 80 yard runs away and its a 1 score game. They have really impressed me so far.

I have seen Breathitt play a couple of times and they have looked pretty good. They are young and you can see them steadily improving. I look for them to head up to Louisa and ruin their homecoming. Breahitt 42 - 18

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.