Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Region 2 Draw

Featured Replies

Played at Hopkinsville High School

 

Wednesday, March 1

Webster Co vs Lyon Co at 6:00

Madisonville vs Christian County at 7:30

 

Thursday, March 2

Hopkinsville vs Livingston Central at 6:00

Dawson Springs vs Henderson Co at 7:30

 

Monday, March 6 - Semifinals - 6:00 and 7:30

 

Tuesday, March 7 - Championship at 7:00

  • Author

Christian County lost the district, but was rewarded with the easy draw and avoided Henderson.

Tough draw for Livingston Central

Looks like Hoptown and Christian Co in the finals for the 4th and last time this year

Whoa... Let's not overlook Henderson Co. They're playing their best basketball as of late. Christian Co beat them by single digits with some questionable calls down the stretch. Had hoptown up at half at their place. Don't be so quick to make final fixtures just yet.

I will bet my pet horse that it will be an all 8th final.

And the stupidity of the regional draw is exposed again. I think every region to go with a "super regional"

 

Henderson is right there with us and county. We've been inconsistent and I'm not sure we can beat Henderson and county back to back nights.

And the stupidity of the regional draw is exposed again. I think every region to go with a "super regional"

 

Henderson is right there with us and county. We've been inconsistent and I'm not sure we can beat Henderson and county back to back nights.

 

I hate the idea of a super regional. I went to two different district finals and the atmosphere is great. That would be gone with a super regional.

I hate the idea of a super regional. I went to two different district finals and the atmosphere is great. That would be gone with a super regional.

 

Huh? Both teams in the district final make the regional no matter what. District tourneys wouldn't go away... you'd just have all 15-16 teams make the regional and it would be seeded with the dirstrict tourney winners getting the top seeds.

Huh? Both teams in the district final make the regional no matter what. District tourneys wouldn't go away... you'd just have all 15-16 teams make the regional and it would be seeded with the dirstrict tourney winners getting the top seeds.

 

I guess I don't understand what you are saying. You are going to have district tournaments and then have all the teams go to the regional even if they lost in the 1st round of districts? If only 2 teams go then there would not be 15-16 teams in the regional.

I guess I don't understand what you are saying. You are going to have district tournaments and then have all the teams go to the regional even if they lost in the 1st round of districts? If only 2 teams go then there would not be 15-16 teams in the regional.

 

Yes, the region doing the super regional in east ky didn't get rid of district tourneys. They gave the district tourney winners buys. Think the runnrers up got the next 4 seeds and then they seeded based off of region/district records after that. Not exactly sure how it worked

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.