Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamstown vs Grant County predictions

Featured Replies

I am torn on this one, my thoughts before hand was that Wtown would be a tough out on their home floor but the more I think back to their stumble in the all A makes me wonder if they will play tight in this one as well... I will take Williamstown by less than 5.

Should be a good one. Hard not to go against Williamstown on their home floor though.

I'd like to see Williamstown in the regional tournament more than Grant County.

I'd like to see Williamstown in the regional tournament more than Grant County.

 

That makes two of us. I think the Demons win by 10 or so.

This is the best williamstown team in a long time. Good guard in Stanley, good addition to the team with 6'5" fox transferring in. Grant is Solid in all areas and is deeper on the bench. Grant by 4

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.