Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon County/Paris Updates

Featured Replies

Could somebody please give updates on this game? Thanks!

Any radio links?

 

Would be great or updates.......Please

Just called and got the score. It's 40-19 at the half Paris lead

I just heard 102.3 is the station and it is halftime Paris up 40 -19. Do they hold me to that if it's wrong

Just called and got the score. It's 40-19 at the half Paris lead

 

 

 

 

Keep the updates coming.

Keep the updates coming.

 

I wish I could but I'm at work on lunch. I had to call someone there

I wish I could but I'm at work on lunch. I had to call someone there

 

 

 

 

Bless your heart. Thanks

I wish I could but I'm at work on lunch. I had to call someone there

 

Now this is dedication!

Paris up 51-24 with 4:14 to go in third

Now this is dedication!

 

Of course! I have family on both teams but I'm rooting for Paris

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.