Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County 65 Casey County 58

Featured Replies

Final from Casey Co. good effort from the Rebels to close out the regular season going into the post season.

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

Final from Casey Co. nice win for the Rebels to close out the regular season going into the post season.

Lincoln won the game 65-58! It was reported wrong!

  • Author
Lincoln won the game 65-58! It was reported wrong!

 

Thanks I'll change it was going by the KHSAA scoreboard.

Both games are wrong on the scoreboard, oddly enough. Lincoln won both games but the scoreboard says otherwise.

Noah Young was big once again (surprise) for Lincoln. Had 33 points, 23 in the first half when Casey's offense was going.

 

Jake Smith had 22 points to lead Casey. Was honored with a 2,000 point basketball and the all-time Casey leading scorer title before the game.

 

Riley Bodner was the x-factor for Lincoln. Frosh came in and had seven blocks, most in the second half.

  • Author

Can a moderator fix the score on this thread it was reported wrong originally on the KHSAA scoreboard. thanks

I heard Peyton Gover got 12th Region POY. I am surprised they didn't give it to Noah and Peyton. Noah is my choice if I have to choose between the two. I felt they both deserved it to share the award.

  • Author
I heard Peyton Gover got 12th Region POY. I am surprised they didn't give it to Noah and Peyton. Noah is my choice if I have to choose between the two. I felt they both deserved it to share the award.

 

3 true point guards I really enjoyed watching this season in over 30 games I've watched this season so far were Noah Young (Lincoln), Luke Johnson (Lex. Catholic), and Cooper Robb (Scott Co.) If I was starting a team from scratch I would not mind having any of these 3!

3 true point guards I really enjoyed watching this season in over 30 games I've watched this season so far were Noah Young (Lincoln), Luke Johnson (Lex. Catholic), and Cooper Robb (Scott Co.) If I was starting a team from scratch I would not mind having any of these 3!

 

You said "true" point guards. I've not seen the other 2 play but that's not a label I would use to describe Young. He definitely has a shoot-first mentality which to me isn't a "true" point guard. I don't say that in a derogatory way about him as he's a very good player. If he had the luxury of playing with a true point guard, he'd be a really nice SG.

 

Anyone know if he'll be playing in college? I think he's good enough to play somewhere.

I heard Peyton Gover got 12th Region POY. I am surprised they didn't give it to Noah and Peyton. Noah is my choice if I have to choose between the two. I felt they both deserved it to share the award.

 

When was the last time that the 12th chose co players of the year? Other regions seem to do it frequently. Doesn't seem like the 12th does.

When was the last time that the 12th chose co players of the year? Other regions seem to do it frequently. Doesn't seem like the 12th does.

 

Good question and good point.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.