Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper at Holmes 2/17 Predictions

Featured Replies

I think this could be a really good game.

 

I will go with Holmes by 7.

I think this could be a really good game.

 

I will go with Holmes by 7.

 

You already jinxed Holmes!!! They don't have a chance now!

 

 

I agree...should be a great game!!! Some really nice players on the court.

 

 

But remember...we all agreed this is a 9th region elimination game. So to the loser, good luck next year!

I will just say it should be a great game and best of luck to both and leave it at that.

Each team should save a little trickery for the next and final meeting.

You already jinxed Holmes!!! They don't have a chance now!

 

 

I agree...should be a great game!!! Some really nice players on the court.

 

 

But remember...we all agreed this is a 9th region elimination game. So to the loser, good luck next year!

 

Not ALL, some did not get a chance to vote.

Very good game so far. Holmes up 55-52. Coop Ball with 15.6 sec left. Out of timeout a deep Held three is money. Ties it up at 55. Timeout Holmes. 7.2 sec left.

Holmes takes it to the rack and it does not fall. Overtime.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.