Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to Sync radio with TV?

Featured Replies

So even though I am 34, I am still old school in that I love listening to games on the radio. I loved listening to the NKY game of the week every Friday, wether it be football or basketball. I'd much rather listen to UKs games on the radio than watch on TV. Is there a way to Sync the two up as it seems for me anyway that tv is ahead of radio?

Some of the higher end a/v receivers will allow you to do it, but it's not a real common feature. Basically you need to put a delay on whichever source is ahead of the other, which in your case would be your video source.

 

It's actually odd that your video is ahead of your audio, its usually the opposite. But to be honest, with DVR's being more common than a wrist watch these days it actually would make it easier for you to sync the radio feed with your video feed. The simplest way to delay the video (if you have a dvr) is use the pause/rewind function on the dvr. For instance, since your video feed is ahead of your audio feed, after a made basket, pause the dvr until the radio feed acknowledges the made basket. Then simply press play on your dvr.

I need to figure out how to delay my audio.

I need to figure out how to delay my audio.

 

Some A/V receivers will allow you to put a delay on the audio, but it wasn't a common feature until a few years ago. If your using a standard radio, it's going to be nearly impossible to do.

Some A/V receivers will allow you to put a delay on the audio, but it wasn't a common feature until a few years ago. If your using a standard radio, it's going to be nearly impossible to do.

 

I generally listen to an online station instead of actual radio.

Look up SportSync SR-303 $69.95 - battery operated portable.

I generally listen to an online station instead of actual radio.

 

If the feed your listening to online has a pause feature you could do the same as I mentioned to Jackie Ed earlier, just reverse it. When listening to the audio and there is a basket made, pause your audio source, then once you see the basket being made on your tv, click play. It doesn't have to be a made basket, I'm just using that as a reference point to explain how to do it. That said, a lot of live streaming services don't really allow you to pick up where you left of if you pause them, they just skip ahead to live action.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.