February 11, 20179 yr The early bracket predictions are coming out this weekend so I want to see how everyone would rank the top 9 to 12 teams right now. My picks aren't necessarily on the teams AP rankings or records, just on what I think by have watched ncaam teams / games this season. 1.Villanova 2 Kansas 3 Gonzaga 4 UCLA 5 Louisville 6 Baylor 7 UNC 8 Arizona 9 Oregon 10 Virginia 11 Kentucky 12 Cincinnati Right there with the above - West Virginia , Florida State
February 11, 20179 yr 1. Villanova 2. Kansas 3. UCLA 4. Louisville 5. UNC 6. Arizona 7. Oregon 8. Baylor 9. Gonzaga 10. Virginia 11. Duke 12. Kentucky
February 11, 20179 yr 1. Nova 2. Kansas 3. Arizona 4. UCLA 5. UNC 6. Louisville 7. Duke 8. Gonzaga 9. Virginia 10. Baylor 11. Fla. State 12. (Tie) Purdue, Kentucky, & Oregon Edited February 11, 20179 yr by 16thBBall Fan
February 11, 20179 yr Author I just logged in bc I thought about my post and I completely forgot to put Duke and Fla. State on my list. Another common o.r. brain fart / farts.
February 14, 20179 yr 1 Villanova 2 UCLA 3 Kansas 4 Gonzaga 5 Oregon 6 North Carolina 7 Louisville 8 Duke 9 Florida 10 Kentucky 11 Virginia 12 Baylor
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.