Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County 51 Newport 50

Featured Replies

Final from Brooksville, per the Polar Bears Twitter account. Austin Crawford leads with 22 points.

Great game to watch. Newport is a good physical team. They out rebounded Bracken for most of the game I think it was 30-30 on the rebounds at the end of the night. Bracken was a little sloppy with the passing in the first half and dug themselves into a hole early. Made their free throws down the stretch and got the win. Crawford had 22/8 if I remember correctly. The rest of the scoring came from several Polar Bears. Jones and Engnes didn't have their best games offensively but made plays when needed. Like I said earlier game was very physical and the officiating crew let them play (which personally I like).

Great game to watch. Newport is a good physical team. They out rebounded Bracken for most of the game I think it was 30-30 on the rebounds at the end of the night. Bracken was a little sloppy with the passing in the first half and dug themselves into a hole early. Made their free throws down the stretch and got the win. Crawford had 22/8 if I remember correctly. The rest of the scoring came from several Polar Bears. Jones and Engnes didn't have their best games offensively but made plays when needed. Like I said earlier game was very physical and the officiating crew let them play (which personally I like).

 

Cooper and Engnes better bring it tomorrow night. 3-0 this week for the Bears, plus two of the games they found a way to win at the end. Very encouraging!

Bracken got some good minutes from deaton and clos tonight they showed alot of energy and played well.

Scoring from Twitter

 

(Bracken)

Crawford 22

Appleman 6

Engnes 4

Tucker 4

Deaton 4

Jones 3

Fisher 3

Fisher 3

Clos 2

 

(Newport)

Borries 21

Miller 17

Harding 12

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.