Bracken County 51 Newport 50

Great game to watch. Newport is a good physical team. They out rebounded Bracken for most of the game I think it was 30-30 on the rebounds at the end of the night. Bracken was a little sloppy with the passing in the first half and dug themselves into a hole early. Made their free throws down the stretch and got the win. Crawford had 22/8 if I remember correctly. The rest of the scoring came from several Polar Bears. Jones and Engnes didn't have their best games offensively but made plays when needed. Like I said earlier game was very physical and the officiating crew let them play (which personally I like).

Great game to watch. Newport is a good physical team. They out rebounded Bracken for most of the game I think it was 30-30 on the rebounds at the end of the night. Bracken was a little sloppy with the passing in the first half and dug themselves into a hole early. Made their free throws down the stretch and got the win. Crawford had 22/8 if I remember correctly. The rest of the scoring came from several Polar Bears. Jones and Engnes didn't have their best games offensively but made plays when needed. Like I said earlier game was very physical and the officiating crew let them play (which personally I like).

Cooper and Engnes better bring it tomorrow night. 3-0 this week for the Bears, plus two of the games they found a way to win at the end. Very encouraging!