Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paintsville-Betsy Layne

Featured Replies

Paintsville won in a romp. Dont know exact stats but i believe that Pugh had 4 TD's in the game.

I have to ask about why was Paintsville starters in the 3rd quarter being up by so much. They didn't prove a thing. I was proud of the players on the betsy layne side for showing class, and I would like to say "what goes around comes around." Remember that!

I have to ask about why was Paintsville starters in the 3rd quarter being up by so much. They didn't prove a thing. I was proud of the players on the betsy layne side for showing class, and I would like to say "what goes around comes around." Remember that!

 

Most of Paintsville's starters weren't in the game, heck some weren't even playing during the second quarter. Paintsville was already without two starters, and had another three leave the game with injuries. If you seen the guys in the secondary, and that's who your referring to then they were short handed to begin with as the starting CB was out, another left with a neck injury. I know I was thinking the same thing, but then realized and look down on the sidelines to see only one secondary player over there still dressed. I don't think Paintsville was trying to be classless, to say the least last night. If that was the case they could have scored 100. Paintsville, could have done much of the same last year vs. BL but didn't. So don't even start that stuff, everyone on Paintsville's team played last night. Heck during the fourth quarter a starting WR, who had never played QB before took the helm.

Well, lets look at the 3rd quarter, Paintsville was up already by 50, but Pugh was still running the option.

 

So I just wonder what was up with that..

Well, lets look at the 3rd quarter, Paintsville was up already by 50, but Pugh was still running the option.

 

So I just wonder what was up with that..

 

I guess BL better work on stopping the option.

I guess BL better work on stopping the option.

 

 

:laugh: :thumb: :laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.