Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Computer Recommendation

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Depending on the types of web pages you are opening, 9mb might be a bit slow. I know ESPN can tie up a browser loading even with 20mb bandwidth.

 

I know these are elementary, even stupid, questions and I apologize, but I'm troubleshooting.

 

Have you attempted to use your laptop on a faster network, like at work?

  • Author
Depending on the types of web pages you are opening, 9mb might be a bit slow. I know ESPN can tie up a browser loading even with 20mb bandwidth.

 

I know these are elementary, even stupid, questions and I apologize, but I'm troubleshooting.

 

Have you attempted to use your laptop on a faster network, like at work?

That is from work. :lol2: I'm self employed work in an office with about 12 people.

Is there any way to take the laptop to a faster environment? Process of elimination.

  • Author
Is there any way to take the laptop to a faster environment? Process of elimination.

 

Yes, I will give that a go and report back. Thanks!

HT? Anything ever come of this?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.